Hookless Mystery 71-Inch-by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Beige

Hookless Mystery 71-Inch-by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, BeigeNot really a lot to say, it's a show curtain for god's sake.I could be angry that it doesn't make me breakfast in the mornings, but then I don't think that is it's intended purpose.

That being said, the ringless design is nice and functional.The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that because it was designed not to need a liner, it doesn't have one.That mean to be useful, it has to hang into the tub while showering.Then it is wet, so you leave it there which just doesn't look as nice.If it had a double bottom that would go on either side of the tub, it would be a much more attractive product when in use.

Excellent quality.

Glides nicely on shower rod.

Folds back neatly.

The mesh allows light into the tub/shower area.

Looks great!

Buy Hookless Mystery 71-Inch-by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Beige Now

For the money I paid for this shower curtain I certainly cannot and would not complain....perfect for the seldom used bathroom.

Read Best Reviews of Hookless Mystery 71-Inch-by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Beige Here

After I bought this curtain, I called the company to ask if the curtain was waterproof.They told me it was water resistant.It is not, it leaves water all over the edge of the bathtub.I called them later to complain and they said I could buy a liner but I would have to put both the curtain and the liner on at the same time.That does not seem feasable to me and so I decided not to buy it.I have no idea why they make a curtain that is pretty useless.My suggestion: Do not buy this item.Do not make the same mistake I did.

Want Hookless Mystery 71-Inch-by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Beige Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment