Park B. Smith Bubbles on a String Shower Curtain

Park B. Smith Bubbles on a String Shower Curtain, Aqua/Coffee BeanI wanted this shower curtain to break up the over abundance of light blue that swallows my bathroom's walls, floors, counter, sink, tub and toilet. That's a lot of light blue, people. This curtain has just the tiniest bit of blue to tie it in with the bathroom but totally breaks it up.

Although this is a fabric shower curtain, it is protected on the inside. This is great if you don't like using a curtain liner. Also, the fabric and the hook holes are very sturdy.



I love this shower curtain. The colors are true to the pic and coordinates nicely with our bathroom colors. It seems to be very well made.

Buy Park B. Smith Bubbles on a String Shower Curtain Now

I love using this curtain alone and not having to worry about using a liner plus an outer curtain.I have not yet washed it but it looks like it will wash well.Does not seem like it will accumulate any mold.The design is very nice and contemporary.

Read Best Reviews of Park B. Smith Bubbles on a String Shower Curtain Here

It was exactly what I was looking for and the quality is great.I usually hate buying things online because the color is usually off, but this was perfect

Want Park B. Smith Bubbles on a String Shower Curtain Discount?

You will need a liner for this, you can feel the spray of the water on the outside...it is a fine mist.It is not a good quality product and I am very disappointed in my purchase.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment