Popular Bath 3-Piece Fluff Rug Set

Popular Bath 3-Piece Fluff Rug Set, AquaFirst of all this is not a true red!It's more rust colored.The picture shows a true red!Second...where the heck is the cushion or rubber backing?!There is none! It was almost comical when I pulled the set out of the box!The rugs look & feel like bird feathers!!Definately cheap & generic!I do not recommend this product to anyone for any reason!

The rugs are really soft as for the top but there is nothing under on a thin rubber backing and they tend to move on the tile floor.Smaller than I measured before I purchased but they are nice looking.

Buy Popular Bath 3-Piece Fluff Rug Set Now

As a college student, this inexpensive product is perfect for the bathroom. It's no bed bath and behind quality, but it's rather great at absorbing water! Works perfectly for college students who well, you know!

Read Best Reviews of Popular Bath 3-Piece Fluff Rug Set Here

They are alot thinner/cheaper than I would like for them to be but all in all they work.They look fine for the purpose I needed

Want Popular Bath 3-Piece Fluff Rug Set Discount?



i go this to match my black curtains plus i am obsessed with black. the mats are not as advertised and they are not fluffy i was needless to say disappointed

0 comments:

Post a Comment