Shower Curtain Hookless PEVA w/Window

Shower Curtain Hookless PEVA, Vision Blue w/WindowVery thin plastic, so not worth the money!

Was not expecting such cheap plastic.

Would not recommmend it to anyone!

Sorry.

I purchased this curtain because it looked very nice.The material was very thin.My son noticed some small holes where it had torn just after we put it up.I did not return because the seller I purchased from wascharging a 15% restocking fee.

Buy Shower Curtain Hookless PEVA w/Window Now



I've ordered a few Hookless curtains before, I love the design, and I love having a curtain with a window in it. This one, though it was very stylish, didn't have the thickness that the other plain curtains that I'd ordered in the past have. Other than that, it's a great shower curtain.

Read Best Reviews of Shower Curtain Hookless PEVA w/Window Here



The design is very nice and bright.Made our bathroom look nice. But the curtain material is very flimsy / thin. Hanging the curtain in the rod is very easy. If the curtain material would have been thicker , i will give 4.5 stars

Want Shower Curtain Hookless PEVA w/Window Discount?



This is a very thin plastic shower curtain that ripped after a couple of months of use. You are better off spending a little more money to get something that will last.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment