Brushed Nickel Indoor And Outdoor Duo Stainless Steel Adjustable Tension Rod By Versailles

Versailles Home Fashions Duo Indoor/Outdoor Stainless Steel Tension Rod, Brushed Nickel, 18 x 28This product was exactly what I was looking for.This is an excellent quality and I would recommend this product to others.

I was looking for a long rod and could not find it anywhere.Then I found this!It's perfect!I would recommend using the ceiling support because the rod does bow slightly if you don't (because it's sooo long!).

Buy Brushed Nickel Indoor And Outdoor Duo Stainless Steel Adjustable Tension Rod By Versailles Now



I highly recommend this company.I wrote them about the rod being defective and they immediately sent me a new one.It is a nice looking rod and it expanded to the length I needed it.I would recommend it if you need an extension rod.

Read Best Reviews of Brushed Nickel Indoor And Outdoor Duo Stainless Steel Adjustable Tension Rod By Versailles Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment