Heavy Duty - Satin Nickel Roller Shower Curtain Rings - Set of 12 RollerRingsTM

Heavy Duty - Satin Nickel Roller Shower Curtain Rings - Set of 12 RollerRingsTMAfter reading all the glowing reviews here, I was convinced that this is the best thing since sliced bread and ordered a set of rings.

I received the set a couple of days ago (fast delivery!) and the first thing I noticed was that some of the words on the packaging were manually blacked out with a marker, and try as I might, I couldn't decipher what was once printed underneath. This left me a little puzzled and made me wonder what someone had tried to hide, but it wasn't a big deal.

After I opened the package, I saw that the rings had little nicks and dark spots on them (from rubbing on each other in the package?). Those were not visible after I hung the curtain, of course, and no one will *ever* look that closely at my curtain rings again, but it detracted a little from my excitement.

Here's how they work: they are crimped on both sides of the sliding balls, to keep them in place, and the bottoms of the rings open like safety pins to let you attach the curtain, which is pretty good design. Can't speak to their durability, since I just got them, but I'm really hoping they won't rust.

UPDATE: I've had them up for about a year now, and not only is there no sign of rust, but they look and work exactly the same as when I put them up.

I hung them on my curtain rod and then attached the curtain. It was fast and easy, as expected. The curtain now moves smoothly, although not *that* much better than when it was on traditional rings, and certainly not as if carried by angel wings, which some of the exuberant reviews here made me believe. I was a little worried about the "metal on metal" sliding sound several reviewers specifically mentioned, but that's barely there.

All in all, it's a good product and somewhat of an enhancement over the standard rings. It looks fine, too, although don't expect anything breathtaking.



These work so well I love them.If you are looking for something that will allow your curtains to glide back and forth when you want them to, these will do that.

Buy Heavy Duty - Satin Nickel Roller Shower Curtain Rings - Set of 12 RollerRingsTM Now

These rings are fine, but nothing special. They don't roll as smoothly as you might expect, and they're not as aesthetically pleasing as some of the other shower rings out there. But so far, after several months of use, they show no signs of rust. They actually look pretty much the same as they did when I got them. They seem durable as well.

Read Best Reviews of Heavy Duty - Satin Nickel Roller Shower Curtain Rings - Set of 12 RollerRingsTM Here



After reading the reviews I was certain that these shower rings were the solution to my problem. These are so so great!! The curtain does not get hung up on the rod, the curtain and liner do not bunch up, and it is much easier to roll back into place. The bathroom looks so neat. I purchased these satin nickel rings to go with an extended moen shower rod. The combination is super functional and looks great. Put both my liner and the curtain on the rings, held them both with no problem. Would buy again in a heartbeat!!!

Want Heavy Duty - Satin Nickel Roller Shower Curtain Rings - Set of 12 RollerRingsTM Discount?



Easy to open and close the shower curtain. Does not hang up like the plastic rings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment