X-14 260760 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray with Trigger, 32 oz.

X-14 260760 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray with Trigger, 32 oz.
  • Removes mold and mildew stains instantly
  • Cleans mildew stains faster than similar products
  • Use it on your boat
  • Use on deck and fence
  • Great for use on outdoor furniture

I'm 51 years old and think I have tried nearly every mildew stain product ever made.X-14 is the only one out there that has ever done what it has claimed it will do.KILL THE MILDEW STAINS!I have passed this product along to my friends, family and even my enemies for years.It's getting harder and harder to find, but as long as I can find it, I'll never use anything else.P.S.Always wear gloves, and leave the room immediately after spraying.After it's dry, you won't have to worry about mildew stains again for weeks.It's worth the fumes to not have to "scrub" mildew stains anymore!

Buy X-14 260760 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray with Trigger, 32 oz. Now



Great product. Sad I can't find it in any stores now. Works the best. However, don't spray it wearing any clothes you might like. It can splash and will bleach clothes out on contact. Strong bleach odor.

Read Best Reviews of X-14 260760 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray with Trigger, 32 oz. Here



Like the directions say, just spray and go. Dark areas in the grout on the tile floor, tile counter and tile in the shower that I thought were dirt, weren't, they were mildew or other living things. I know this because I sprayed those areas and it is all nice and sparkley clean and white now.

I didn't find the odor to be that bad, certainly better than other products I have tried. I go back later and rinse off those areas and the odor goes away completely.

This product line is not available in the box stores I went to. I guess it is the shady thing about buying shelf space, or not, rather than the worth of the product. I did find it in a small independent department store that carries good stuff.

Want X-14 260760 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Spray with Trigger, 32 oz. Discount?



This is perhaps the best product that I have ever used for cleaning mildew onbathroom tile.No scrubbing at all!Buy several bottles, spray and walk away.You will be amazed.



I love this product but it is difficult to find in central Iowa.I use it in my shower after cleaning and it keeps it going for months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment