Nylon Butterfly Curtain Tieback - Green Isabella (Sold Individually)

Nylon Butterfly Curtain Tieback - Green IsabellaThe pictures don't do them justice. These are beautiful, and will fit right in the with the bedroom design. I wish they came in a two pack. But that would be my only complaint.



It is very pretty but not what I wanted but I will just put it up somewhere it was always show. Would be wonderful in a child's room. I think I will find a place in my bathroom.

Buy Nylon Butterfly Curtain Tieback - Green Isabella (Sold Individually) Now



I bought this to tie a bed canopy for my girls' room.I was impressed at how beautiful it was and the girls really love it.

Read Best Reviews of Nylon Butterfly Curtain Tieback - Green Isabella (Sold Individually) Here

I love these butterfly tie-backs.

They come in a single pack, which I was not aware of when I purchased, but as soon as I let them know about the confusion they sent me another, free of charge.

That's what I call Great Customer Service!

Want Nylon Butterfly Curtain Tieback - Green Isabella (Sold Individually) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment