Park B. Smith Doggy Time Watershed Shower Curtain, White/Leaf

Park B. Smith Doggy Time Watershed Shower Curtain, White/LeafI have an archway that goes from my kitchen to the closet-like laundry room. I just had my kitchen painted a lovely shade of green that is pretty popular right now. I was thinking that instead of buying curtains, that I would look through the fabric shower curtains to see if I could find something that matched that would block the laundry room view every time I walked into the kitchen.

When I saw this curtain I was pleased to see that the green blended pretty well and it also had the colors of some Martha Stewart bowls that I had bought previously. ( this would also go really well with fiesta ware) I ordered this shower curtain, a tension rod and some oval curtain rings. I am so so so happy to see this curtain when I walk into the kitchen. It makes me smile every time...it is so fun! The fabric is a good quality of polyester, and there is even a rug to match that I put in front of my stove.

So I bought a second one....I am going to make a valance for my window, some decorative pot holders and toaster / blender covers. My view is 'Think outside the box' when it comes to shower curtains. You don't have to only use them in your bathroom!If you have dogs, and love dogs, like I do...you will love this shower curtain!



We purchased this for the shower at our pet salon.The bright colors are very attractive and it is holding up well to rugged, daily use.I totally recommend this colorful shower curtain.

Buy Park B. Smith Doggy Time Watershed Shower Curtain, White/Leaf Now

this product is easy to install, easy to use, looks great with the puppy dog motif in my son's bathroom, and my son loves it!great price, too.

Read Best Reviews of Park B. Smith Doggy Time Watershed Shower Curtain, White/Leaf Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment