Park B. Smith Portman Watershed Shower Curtain, Fresco

Park B. Smith Portman Watershed Shower Curtain, FrescoI purchased this in hopes of getting rid of that horrible liner everyone uses.....true to its claim I still have a dry bathroom and a beautiful shower,curtain! Love it love it love it

After years of hating my 70's bathroom with yellow tile,I now love it, due to this shower curtain and painting the walls with Sherwin Williams Tradewind paint.The curtain does not actually have yellow in it--more of a lime green-but it, plus the paint, tones down the yellow tile.

Buy Park B. Smith Portman Watershed Shower Curtain, Fresco Now

Every day, I walk in the bathroom and see this beautiful shower curtain.And then smell the strong chemical smell that hasn't abated even a little bit since I hung it up weeks ago.The exhaust fan is on high and I opened the window for a couple of days to see if that would help, but it still stinks.

It didn't occur to me to wash it first, but I guess that's what I should have done.For the money, it's worth having a pretty, light-colored shower curtain, but the hassle of taking it down, washing it, and putting it back up again will really take more time and energy than I have.

Anyone else notice this horrible smell?

Read Best Reviews of Park B. Smith Portman Watershed Shower Curtain, Fresco Here



The color combination is nothing close to the acutal item.

The picture appears to light hues of gold, beige, blue, and green.

The color of the item that arrived was dark blue, dark green, dark grey, and yellow-green.

Want Park B. Smith Portman Watershed Shower Curtain, Fresco Discount?

This was a really good value and the quality is also excellent.The colors were perfect for the bathroom I bought it for and for the guest bath in my new home as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment