Peeking Monkeys Shower Curtain

Peeking Monkeys Shower CurtainI got this for my daughter's first off-campus apartment and she and her roommates love it! The main part is frosted white, and then you have these big clear circles with happy monkeys looking out. It is very cute.

They are using it without a liner, and it's working fine. A liner would take half the fun out of it, anyway!

Incidentally, I wholly recommend the heavy-duty roller-ball shower curtain hooks. Since I discovered these, they're all I use on any shower curtain.

Heavy Duty Polished Chrome Roller Shower Curtain Rings Set of 12 RollerRingsTM

.

I have a very elegant bathroom but for fun this is used as my liner. Everyone that takes a shower here laughs at it.

Buy Peeking Monkeys Shower Curtain Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment