Yellow and Gray Zig Zag Kids Bathroom Fabric Bath Shower Curtain by Sweet Jojo Designs

Yellow and Gray Zig Zag Kids Bathroom Fabric Bath Shower Curtain by Sweet Jojo DesignsI bought this for my son's home. He just gutted and built a new bathroom from scratch. He wanted greys and yellows. This shower curtain was only one I could find that matched his wall paint color and the floor tile without being overpowering coloring. Its thin, there are no grommets on the rod hangers and I fear one washing it will be gone. I'd have sent it back, but he liked it and uses a liner so I'm hoping this lasts at least a year. Not worth the cost. Not even close.

This curtain is alittle overpriced for the quality of the fabric. The fabric is very thin and a little flimsy. For the price i would have also liked to see metal rings around the curtain ring holes. But I love the design and the colors together, so for me the aesthetics outweigh the cheaper fabric quality. I am a little nervous to wash it as I feel like it will fall apart but I will update my review if i do need to wash it. I did however just realize this is for a "kids" bathroom. I bought this for my bathroom (im 28) and it looks very elegant with my brocade gray towels and other bathroom accents.

Buy Yellow and Gray Zig Zag Kids Bathroom Fabric Bath Shower Curtain by Sweet Jojo Designs Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment