Creative Bath Products Inc. Zebra Shower Curtain

Creative Bath Products Inc. S1050BW Zebra Shower Curtain, BlackThese towels are very soft and the zebra lines are very distinct unlike some other zebra towels I've seen ...



I originally ordered this item with the intentions of getting a small bathroom set for about $22. The original picture had a shower curtain small trash can, soap dispenser and 2 small rugs for the bathroom. I looked at the picture several times and the discription included these items. The company later then took the image off of amazon and had nothing to refrence the picture back to. I e-mailed them and they told me they had no picture available and they also changed the name of the items form bathroom rugmat and accessories to bathroom rug mat. I searched under the first title several times that day and got there company. They changed the picture, discription and items they originally included, but charged the same price and then told me they dont even carry the whole collection (so why place the entire collection as a picture) no where in the discription did they specify till my little complaint what exactly the didn't offer, they only said the original above items. How misleading and devious. DO not buy with Tribeca unless you want to lose money and time.

Buy Creative Bath Products Inc. Zebra Shower Curtain Now



We purchased this for my 14 year old niece who just redecorated her bedroom and bath in zebra decor.The towel is a good bath towel size and is very soft. My niece was very excited to get this as a gift. I'm hoping it stays looking good for a long time.New, it looks just great.

Read Best Reviews of Creative Bath Products Inc. Zebra Shower Curtain Here

I love to walk in my bathroom and see this shower curtain. Everybody who goes in there asks where I got it from. Great design!

Want Creative Bath Products Inc. Zebra Shower Curtain Discount?

When I sow it for first time I felt that looked cheapy but after I setup all the decoration looks great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment