Ex-Cell Home Fashions Gossamer Leaf Fabric Shower Curtain, Natural

Ex-Cell Home Fashions Gossamer Leaf Fabric Shower Curtain, NaturalThis shower curtain was nice enough but the green in the picture is actually teal and that color does not blend with anything in my home.I returned it only because of the color.

I was very pleased when I received my Gossamer Leaf Shower curtain.It is very pretty and reasonably priced!

Buy Ex-Cell Home Fashions Gossamer Leaf Fabric Shower Curtain, Natural Now

This beautiful shower curtain is exactly as pictured on-line and looks beautiful in an earth-toned bathroom.Use a clear liner to accent the translucency of the curtain.

Read Best Reviews of Ex-Cell Home Fashions Gossamer Leaf Fabric Shower Curtain, Natural Here

There are strips (10" wide) of sheer non-printed material between the 14" strips of leafy pattern.It's not evident in the picture.Also, note that all of the leaves are NOT brown.The lighter shade leaves are actually a seafoam green not a color I wanted for this bathroom.Overall, it's a beautiful shower curtain, just not a good fit for the room I was planning to use it in.

Want Ex-Cell Home Fashions Gossamer Leaf Fabric Shower Curtain, Natural Discount?

I was hesitant on exact color and material, but was pleasantly surprised.A really nice column look on this sheer curtain.Great in a window shower since it lets a lot of light into bathroom.I have espresso furniture in bathroom with light paint, and looks awesome!Thx for great products.

Save $0.02 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment