Moen 54-6 Donner Commercial 6' Shower Rod, Chrome

Moen 54-6 Donner Commercial 6' Shower Rod, Chrome
  • Chrome finish to create a bright, highly reflective, cool grey metallic look
  • Fits standard 72-Inch x 72-Inch shower curtains
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • 1-Inch diameter, 6' length
  • Mounting hardware not included

I just want to recommend this shower rod.The chrome finish is very nice.After cutting the rod to the right size, the tightening end really secured the rod with adjustable tension.Very sturdy, without the slipping my previous rod had sometimes, and the continous rod is easier to slide my curtain from one end to the other.I was used to the lip on my previous one that required an extra yank to get the rings to pass over, no more yank.:)

Buy Moen 54-6 Donner Commercial 6' Shower Rod, Chrome Now



I like this rod it is pretty much what I expected and I was not disappointed. You have to measure and cut it to length, no big deal if you have appropriate tools. Strongly in it's favor are the fact that there is no joint near the middle of the rod for the curtain rings to hang up on. I also really like the very bright, somewhat satiny finish. Overall, it is well designed, economical, practical and good looking. One of the chrome finish plastic end pieces has adjusting threads, so you don't have to measure to perfection. There are rubber-like pads on each end for grip and to protect the finish of your wall or enclosure.

Read Best Reviews of Moen 54-6 Donner Commercial 6' Shower Rod, Chrome Here



When I ordered this, I was not aware this was not a compressable rod. Be aware you will need a hacksaw to cut the rod to size. There are no instructions but you need to cut the rod about 1 3/4" shorter than the shower opening to account for the fittings. Nice polished finish.

Want Moen 54-6 Donner Commercial 6' Shower Rod, Chrome Discount?

The shipping was super quick, I received it days before the expected delivery date, it was great!Unfortunately I had to return the shower rod due to small dents at the end, hence the 4 stars, but thinking about it now.I would have had to cut off the ends anyways to adjust the size to fit my shower.I agree with the other reviews, the shower rod seemed pretty sturdy, came with all the necessary accessories/fittings.You will need to cut the shower rod to fit your shower but it is long enough to fit most showers.It is also great that there is no joint in the middle as some adjustable shower rods have them in the middle, and the shower curtain often catches on it and after some time causes much wear and tear on the shower curtain.Good price for a pretty good product.

This is a great design. You have to cut to fit, but it's much sturdier than the tension rods available fromt he local store. The first one I received was shiped in a large cardboard "envelope" and arrived dented in several places. The replacement arrived inalong box, but the rod itself was a bit bent. I was able to straighten it out in a few minutes of careful trial and error. For this price, I'd definitely buy again though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment