Park B.Smith Dorset Solid 72 Inch by 72 Inch Shower Curtain

Park B.Smith Dorset Solid 72 Inch by 72 Inch Shower Curtain, WhiteI purchased this curtain because it stated that it is water repellent.I hung it up, took a shower and the curtain had soaked all the way through and I had water all over the floor outside the tub.Needless to say it does not repel water, so I used my old shower curtain on the inside and hung the Park B. Smith Dorset shower curtain on the outside, which extends to the floor.By doing this it really made my bathroom look great.Now I am only half upset about this purchase.

For shoppers looking for a shower curtain that has orangish hues/undertones...this is not the one. Basically contingent on your PC/laptop color I ordered this one in paprika orange, for the predominately "orange hues"!

The Red is not subtle at all, so if you are looking to buy this particular shower curtain based on the color just be mindful the Paprika Orange is more like RED..period. Overall, hit or miss for online ordering, that said, will keep.BTW the quality is average, grommet style curtain rings are a little flimsy. Will see how this holds up in a guest bath. 3 stars for prompt delivery.

Buy Park B.Smith Dorset Solid 72 Inch by 72 Inch Shower Curtain Now

This was the perfect shower curtain for me. The color matches perfectly with my bedroom color scheme and really brightens up my bathroom. The color is spot on and it's a great material. I don't think I would use it as a liner like the description says you can, the fabric I think would get all soaked, but it works great as a curtain in general! I love it!

Read Best Reviews of Park B.Smith Dorset Solid 72 Inch by 72 Inch Shower Curtain Here

I received this shower curtain as a gift. Unlike the photos, it is more red than orange (I even held it up to my jar of paprika to make sure it wasn't just the light making it look red). Still trying to decide if I should keep it.

Want Park B.Smith Dorset Solid 72 Inch by 72 Inch Shower Curtain Discount?

Material used is really nice.Color is beautiful, not too dark but very rich looking.Great price for a great product.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment