Creative Bath Give A Hoot Toothbrush Holder

Creative Bath Give A Hoot Toothbrush HolderThis toothbrush holder is super cute.It takes up quite a bit of space on your counter, so do keep that in mind when imagining it in your bathroom.Well made, durable and so much more fun to look at than your run of the mill holders.

When I decided to buy this creative toothbrush holder, I wanted to have in my bath something useful but nice to see. This item is very very nice. The quality is very good and I'm very satisfied both with the toothbrush holder and the service in general. I recommend it!

Buy Creative Bath Give A Hoot Toothbrush Holder Now

This toothbrush holder is so cute exactly what I wanted for our new bathroom. The other reviewers did mention two important points.

1. It is bigger than you think it will be and takes up quite a bit of space.

2. Cannot hold the toothbrushes with a really thick, curvy handle.

If you take both of those things into account, you will be very satisfied with this holder.

Read Best Reviews of Creative Bath Give A Hoot Toothbrush Holder Here

I love the look of this toothbrush holder, it is super cute.Unfortunately it arrived in two pieces, the base removed from the tree.I decided to use gorilla glue and keep it.The first day I had it in the bathroom, my daughter tried to put her toothbrush in it and the ring broke off.None of our toothbrushes fit in it.I have to return it.I am sad because it is cute.

Want Creative Bath Give A Hoot Toothbrush Holder Discount?

This toothbrush holder is really cute! The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't fit all toothbrushes... the holders are actually kind of small.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment