Laura Ashley Avery Drapes, Pair

Laura Ashley Avery Drapes, PairWe purchased the whole Avery collection, so these are something I wanted as part of it. The draperies in this collection are fine cotton, needing a good steam ironing before hanging. I also added drapery weights in each corner, to be sure they would hang correctly.The print is less obtrusive than I feared, when gathered and hung on the window. A set is perfect for a single window. My reservations for only 4 stars ? (1) Lets a lot of light through. (2) A larger window would necessitate professional joining of seams. We also used the collection's valance, which 'finished' the look nicely.

HAve to use as a fill in to match the comforter. They came so wrnkled that I steam iron did not work on them.The offer did not state a pair so I sent one set bak.

Buy Laura Ashley Avery Drapes, Pair Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment