:USE Bollard Shower Rod Holder Pair

:USE Bollard Shower Rod Holder Pair, Polished ChromeI was looking for something that was better quality, that wouldn't tarnish over time. I think this is it. It fits easily, it looks great and is easy to unscrew. I did think that from the picture the holder was part brushed part shiny, but it is either one or the other, not a mix. I am happy with it, I think it is worth the money if you are doing a top scale bathroom.

No good, not bad. I wanted it to be nicer, higher quality. I would buy it again, just wanted much more for my money. The reason I purchased it was to hide the screws for a designer look, it does that well. I just was looking for thicker and more substantial construction. It is fine, I just wanted more. I would recommend this product.

Buy :USE Bollard Shower Rod Holder Pair Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment