Halloween Scene Shower Curtain - 69" X 70"

Halloween Scene Shower Curtain - 69' X 70'I WAS going to buy this shower curtain, and had it on my cart for two days, then the price jumped from $89to $97 !!!!NO THANKsI'll find it somewhere else .. that's robbery!!

I bought this shower curtain for a Halloween theme in the main bathroom of the house.The fabric is very silky, soft and high quality.I am very particular about my bathroom decor, and the colors in this piece are very vibrant.I bought plain orange towels with a plain orange rug and the curtain stands out amazingly.Very happy and will buy a Christmas one also. The curtain is also long, had to actually raise the rod.Most curtains are too low.The inside of the curtain has a white hue to it so it is not real dark while you are inside the shower. You get what you pay for.

Buy Halloween Scene Shower Curtain - 69" X 70" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment