Park Designs "Saffron" Country Shower Curtain

Park Designs 'Saffron' Country Shower CurtainLooked like the picture, surprisingly I already knew what it looked like from a store, so was very happy.Got the matching valance also, which I probably will reorder. Came before the date I was expecting it, which is always nice.If you like a country look, and plaid, this is a nice product.I have other curtains, etc. in the Lemon-pepper print, and like them all.Live in a log house, so it fits it perfectly.Should also mention that the quality is great, and colors are just what I wanted.

The shower curtain is very pretty and of good quality, it matches the mustard button shower curtain hooks perfectly. love it

Buy Park Designs "Saffron" Country Shower Curtain Now

This is a well made gorgeous shower curtain. Fit my primitive bathroom decor perfectly. Very happy with this. Color is true to picture.

Read Best Reviews of Park Designs "Saffron" Country Shower Curtain Here



The picture in the description is a bit off in color.I am vey happy with this product.It's perfect.

Want Park Designs "Saffron" Country Shower Curtain Discount?

This product was even better than described. Heavy and thick material. Colors are rich and product is very well made. I also ordered the valance for my window and colors were an exact match. Would highly recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment