Graber Oval Spring Tension Curtain Rod - White

Graber Oval Spring Tension Curtain Rod 48 to 84-Inch Adjustable Width, WhiteCame quickly and works as designed and needed.I would recommend this cheap alternative to more expensive department store brands.

I purchased this to use with some lightweight curtains, and it has held up fine. It uses the screw and spring mechanism to adjust length. You unscrew the screw on one side of the spring, adjust the rod to length, then rescrew the screw to keep the spring in place (with the other part of the rod pushing on the spring). The rod has held up well, and I don't forsee any problems with it.

I took off one star because the Amazon page doesn't seem to be up to date about what is in stock. Originally, I purchased the 36-60 inch and a 22-36 inch rod. However, only the 36-60 inch rod arrived and when I emailed to inquire about the second rod, I was told that it was out of stock but would be shipped a month later. At this point, I had already been billed for both rods and the Amazon page still reflected that the 22-36 inch rod was in stock. I'm not sure how often this issue occurs, but it was upsetting for me because I didn't want to wait a month when I had expected it much sooner.

I do have to give the company credit for a fast response and good customer service. I sent in my inquiry and received a response in less than a day saying they would look into it. The next day, they told me what happened and asked if I would like to keep the order, and I said no. I got a fast refund for the rod they did not ship, and I am happy with the 36-60 inch rod that I have.

Buy Graber Oval Spring Tension Curtain Rod - White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment