Park B. Smith Peony Shower Curtain, Black/White

Park B. Smith Peony Shower Curtain, Black/WhiteThis shower curtain is perfect for our new house.It has fit the bathroom perfectly with the other decorations.The curtain is strong and water resistant (watershed).Highly recommended.Watch the price though, a little steep!

I ordered this for an all white older guest bathroom that I wanted to update inexpensively, I was looking for something out of the ordinary but still classic. this shower shower curtain exceeded my expectations, my bathroom is anything but ordinary now.I added black rugs and bath towels and used peony pink for the guest towels and accents beautiful update!

Buy Park B. Smith Peony Shower Curtain, Black/White Now

Well made and very pretty, and a decent price for it.Overall, I am happy with it and would purchase again.

Read Best Reviews of Park B. Smith Peony Shower Curtain, Black/White Here



I bought this for our master bath. It looks great. The pattern is crisp and the fabric is pretty nice.

Want Park B. Smith Peony Shower Curtain, Black/White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment