Park B. Smith Picardi Stripe Stall Size Watershed Shower Curtain, Black/White

Park B. Smith Picardi Stripe Stall Size Watershed Shower Curtain, Black/WhiteI love the pattern, etc., but I actually bought this by accident...I was trying to buy the full sized curtain, but I didn't read thoroughly...all my fault.Anyway, will use it anyway in adjoining bathroom where we have a stall size shower!All is well that ends well!

What a delightful accessory to our black and white bathroom!Has held up well and is easy care.No problems with this inexpensive purchase.

Buy Park B. Smith Picardi Stripe Stall Size Watershed Shower Curtain, Black/White Now

I was skeptical that you could buy fabric curtains that didn't need a liner. This curtain is great liner-free. The material gets a bit wet, but dries just fine. I'm not a fabric expert, but whatever it's made with, is great. I also like that there are small weights built in, because curtains that blow around with the water and stick to my body while I'm showering are not cool. This is a nice looking, good quality shower curtain. I am pleased with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Park B. Smith Picardi Stripe Stall Size Watershed Shower Curtain, Black/White Here



This shower curtain looked great in my guest bathroom. It looks exaclty like the picutre and the quality was good.

Want Park B. Smith Picardi Stripe Stall Size Watershed Shower Curtain, Black/White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment