Splash Home Filo EVA Shower Curtain

Splash Home Filo EVA Shower CurtainThis cute curtain is exactly what I wanted. It was delivered quickly and was the exact colors I needed to go with my decorations. I have it still today! I get compliments on how cute it is by guests still to this day. Love it!

I love this shower curtain, i already own it from another store and wanted to replace the old one. i received one in the mail and the wrong curtain was shipped, i then called and was sent a replacement, which was wrong to. The first woman i talked to said my money would be refunded and i would be sent a replacement. after the second one i then called back and a man told me that i would be charged and that i could send it back. needless to say i'm pissed and i do feel like it should of been handled better! You can find it elsewhere!!

Buy Splash Home Filo EVA Shower Curtain Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment