Hookless Peva 71-Inch by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Mosaic

Hookless Peva 71-Inch by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, MosaicI bought this for my 5 year old son's bathroom. The one shower curtain concept is easier for him to operate (instead of trying to get the first one inside the tub and the 2nd on the outside of the tub.)

Also a nice surprise was that you don't have to take the rod down to hang it. There are precut slots every two holes that make it easy to fit over. You don't notice them once it is hanging.

The "window" part of it is not see through, but a lighter color that allows more light through.

I needed a 74" shower curtain, and was happy to find this one. But the size is deceiving, because instead of hanging below the rod, as most shower curtains do, this one starts above it. The result is that the curtain is way too short for my shower stall. If it were longer, I'd like it. But as it is, I can't use it.

Buy Hookless Peva 71-Inch by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Mosaic Now

I was looking for a hookless fabric shower curtain and put that in my search parameters. I had a hookless fabric curtain previously and it was so easy to care for, I wanted a similar one.This curtain showed up in the search and I wasn't sure what Peva was so I thought I'd try it. If you're like me and think that Peva might be a type of fancy man made fabric, think again.It's plastic.I didn't really want plastic, but it is a pretty pattern and looks nice in my bathroom so I kept it.I hope it will be easy to clean. Time will tell.

Read Best Reviews of Hookless Peva 71-Inch by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Mosaic Here

Bought this as we were preparing to move to a new place and didn't have time to buy shower hooks too. Came quickly and was super-easy to put up no hooks! Very pretty blues & greens. Don't think I will buy one with hooks again.

Want Hookless Peva 71-Inch by 74-Inch Shower Curtain, Mosaic Discount?

I really like this shower curtain

The colors match my bathroom perfectly

Great price great value easy to clean

I love it!

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment