InterDesign X-Wide Shower Curtain Liner, Clear

InterDesign X-Wide Shower Curtain Liner, ClearThis was exactly what I needed and at a great price.My tub is open on two sides and in the past I have ordered liners that are more expensive but the hanging holes don't line up with my extra wide shower curtain.This one fits perfectly!It seemed a little shorter than my last one but after hanging for a few days the wrinkles fell out and it's great.It has metal grommets and although the vinyl isn't the heaviest duty it's perfectly sufficient.Also, this is crytal clear (no frost).

I am so glad that we found this liner.We have been purchasing liners from your regular department stores, but they are never wide enough.Our home came with a 6-1/2 foot jacuzzi tub as our shower/tub combo...so the standard liners were never wide enough...leaving a gap on one end of the shower!I could always find X-Long liners, but I needed X-Wide...This was a perfect solution to our problem!!!Thanks InterDesign for providing this product...

Buy InterDesign X-Wide Shower Curtain Liner, Clear Now



This is as advertised, a very wide shower curtain liner that goes completely around the L-shape of the length and width of our tub.The size was correct, and the weight and length are fine.It could be a little heavier, but I haven't had any trouble with it blowing around or sticking to me in the shower, so it's fine.The holes seem to be sturdy & are not tearing at all.My one complaint is that it seems to be taking water stains faster than I expected (in comparison to other clear shower curtain liners I have used).You can see the little spots where water hits & they somehow just stay on the material, even when we rinse it down.

Read Best Reviews of InterDesign X-Wide Shower Curtain Liner, Clear Here

It keeps water in.As far as fulfilling its purpose on earth, it is doing a stellar job.I can't say that it has changed my life.I can say that it keeps the water off of the floor though.

Want InterDesign X-Wide Shower Curtain Liner, Clear Discount?



This shower curtain is the right size as advertised but it mildews really easilymore so than any other liner I've ever had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment