Frosty Clear Snap-in Peva Shower Curtain Liner For Hookless Shower Curtains

Hookless Snap-In Peva Liner for Shower Curtains, 70 by 69-InchHookless shower curtains are great, particularly those with windows.For some reason, in our household a number of us splash right through the fabric liner, so using a plastic liner is a must.The peva liner is great contrary to the comment that it felt flimsy, I think the lightweight feel of the liner (as opposed to more rugged, institutional type plastic liners) makes it better.It drapes as the fabric liner does and keeps the out-of-tub splashes (for those of us who seem to bathe like ducks) in the tub, where they belong.

This is great if you want the snap in shower curtain liner, but need an extra-long shower curtain. I run into this problem all the time because we have a shower stall with a curved shower curtain rod; this requires an extra-long shower curtain. I bought a shower curtain with snap in liner for it, and realized the liner was too short. I found this one and it gives that extra couple inches so the shower is completely covered. I trimmed off the excess for a perfect fit.

Buy Frosty Clear Snap-in Peva Shower Curtain Liner For Hookless Shower Curtains Now

This is great for replacing one while the other is being washed.I have four that I keep interchanging so my bathroom always looks clean.

Read Best Reviews of Frosty Clear Snap-in Peva Shower Curtain Liner For Hookless Shower Curtains Here

Very easy to snap in a replacement and wash the old liner in a washing machine.Seems like these were very popular for a couple of years and are now more difficult to find.

Want Frosty Clear Snap-in Peva Shower Curtain Liner For Hookless Shower Curtains Discount?

My original liner is more 'material' like and hangs differently, but this one is a great back up and I have it up right now.Fits the hookless, windowed, shower curtain just like the one it came with.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment