Waverly Bedazzled 100-Percent Polyester Shower Curtain, Grey

Waverly Bedazzled 100-Percent Polyester Shower Curtain, GreyThis is a beautiful shower curtain.It is polyester with beautiful colors of grey, yellow and white.It is quite economical as well.

it looks even better in person the monitor does not do justice. ilove it perfect match for my other accessories for my bathroom.

Buy Waverly Bedazzled 100-Percent Polyester Shower Curtain, Grey Now

Love this shower curtain. It is the perfect colors for my bathroom. Looks gorgeous and good quality. I was a little concerned with "Bedazzled" in the name but it looks great.

Read Best Reviews of Waverly Bedazzled 100-Percent Polyester Shower Curtain, Grey Here

I put this on my wish list. Then when I received it for Christmas it looked nothing like the picture. It was very flat with no "bedazzle" and the colors bled.I had to embarrass myself by asking my mom to return it.

Want Waverly Bedazzled 100-Percent Polyester Shower Curtain, Grey Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment