Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art

Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window ArtI am not sure the prior reviewer is talking about the same curtains.I ordered the Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil window art by Saturday Knight, and I think they are just as per the photo, and very attractive and fun to have!They are also made of medium weight cloth, not at all flimsy.

I recently decided to build 10 feet of wall shelves into one wall of my home office, to use for general storage.I wanted to cover up the shelves so the room looked attractive, but how to do this inexpensively?Then I got the idea of putting up a curtain rod, and hanging the trompe l'oeil curtain on that rod.Because the shelves were longer than 6 feet, I just put a color-coordinated shower curtain on either side of my "Island Breeze" curtains to provide full coverage. It looks beautiful!!

(Note:Because of this use, I knew I would need to move the curtains back and forth frequently and easily, so I decided to put holes/grommets into the curtain so that I could use shower curtain hooks to hang it up on a pole, instead of using the built-in slot that was intended for a regular curtain rod.)

I would most definitely recommend this as a fun way to liven up a room.

I purchased this curtain to hide an open closet space where I store all my extra platters, serving ware and dishes.I thought it might look too cheesy, but my husband thought it looked good and the tropical design fits our tropical interior design.An inexpensive way to fix the problem, and the center split gives me easy access to my stuff.I may buy another one to change out as the seasons change.

Buy Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art Now

We were a little apprehensive of ordering a curtain that is suppose to duplicate a relaxing view of the ocean and terrace from your sliding glass door. Well let me tell you -IT DOES! What a refreshing ambiance to come home to we put it on the west side and the sunset rays brighten it up every evening and during the day it is up lifting to look at when I go into the room. Buy it!

Read Best Reviews of Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art Here



Ive looked at these curtians in other books/catalogs for over a year and they were at $50 a pair...just couldnt see giving that for them..but I got these and the other pattern with palm trees that are now behind my parrot cage and they are perfect...i love the paintings on them...the flowers give a Monet' feel.....they are truly a wonderful buy...and good quality...they are in my kitchen/familyroom....I truly am glad for the reviews for I trusted them and they were right....they are GREAT.B.W.

Want Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art Discount?



We love these curtains! They are so unique, many have complimented us on them. When the sun is going down it shines on just the bottom portion of the chair. You can imagine what it would be like to sit and enjoy the view.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment