Kikkerland Peace Baby Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-Inch

Kikkerland Peace Baby Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-InchThis shower curtain is AWESOME. The item looks exactly like the picture. The colors are so vivid and the quality of material is a nice curtain, not plastic, cloth. I would definitely buy others from this seller.

Looks great in bathroom when you buy all the other bathroom products that they suggest with it. It don't have that smell like most shower curtains do when you unpack them from their package. It is a high quality made shower curtain. You dont need the liner either, or you can buy one if you wanted too. I dont use one and it is okay without it. I used the Allure Home Creations Peace Out Resin Shower Curtain Hooks with the shower curtain. They look great together. Kikkerland Peace Baby Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-Inch

Buy Kikkerland Peace Baby Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-Inch Now



I bought this for my bathroom and I love it! It's a durable fabric and the design looks really great in my bathroom. Everyone who comes to my apartment falls in love with it. I am very happy with this shower curtain!!

Read Best Reviews of Kikkerland Peace Baby Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-Inch Here

I really loved this shower curtain in the picture shown.When I received it there was a lot of one certain color.I thought it would have equal colors throughout.Of course I was going by the picture the seller had posted.Im kinda disappointed.

Want Kikkerland Peace Baby Shower Curtain, 72-Inch by 72-Inch Discount?



Bought this because my eldest step-daughter(13) loves the peace sign but not as a shower curtain. Her bedroom door is ouvered & this hangs on the outside of it. She was thrilled to bits with it & we had to put it up immediately

0 comments:

Post a Comment