Excell Lagoon 70-Inch by 72-Inch EVA Shower Curtain, Bronze

Excell Lagoon 70-Inch by 72-Inch EVA Shower Curtain, BronzeThis is NOT a fabric shower curtain, it is a plastic curtain, more like a liner, do not purchase if you want fabric.



The title says'70-Inch by 72-Inch Fabric Shower Curtain' but this is a plastic curtain, not fabric.I like the pattern, so I will keep it.

Buy Excell Lagoon 70-Inch by 72-Inch EVA Shower Curtain, Bronze Now

well made, but I thought it would look different.It did not work for my bathroom, but am keeping it so i can use another time.No need for a liner

Read Best Reviews of Excell Lagoon 70-Inch by 72-Inch EVA Shower Curtain, Bronze Here

i remodeled my bathroom with a champange and brown colors. it looks great i have it on a curved rod so it really pops. its plastic which is great because hey its for a bathroom! i love love love it!

Want Excell Lagoon 70-Inch by 72-Inch EVA Shower Curtain, Bronze Discount?

This shower curtain made my pretty bathroom, GORGEOUS! Couldn't be more pleased. It arrived before time. My bathroom is cream colored with a wood colored framed mirror this curtain was the perfect addition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment