Home Dynamix Boutique Deluxe Shower Curtain and Bath Rug Set: BOU 10 Oval Rings Burgundy: 17 Piece

Home Dynamix Boutique Deluxe Shower Curtain and Bath Rug Set: BOU 10 Oval Rings Burgundy: 17 Piece Bath SetThe product is wonderful and exactly what I needed and love it.It is a great buy at a great price

For the price, this is a decent set. The colors are exactly what is shown in the picture which is exactly what I wanted. The rugs that come with the set are actually pretty nice. The shower curtain and hand towels are thin and I think I will have to be very careful when I wash the towels. I also think I will need to buy a liner for the shower curtain. While putting up the fabric rings, 2 of them broke, but the fabric was easy to get off the rings and I was able to replace them with 2 I had from my old shower curtain. Considering that a lot of shower curtains are $15-$20 alone and a decent rug is $12-$30, I would say if you aren't overly expectant and keep in mind the price, that this would make a great temporary set or a good set for a guest bathroom that doesn't see a lot of traffic. It will be used in my main bath, but I am not as picky about top quality as a lot of people are.

Buy Home Dynamix Boutique Deluxe Shower Curtain and Bath Rug Set: BOU 10 Oval Rings Burgundy: 17 Piece Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment