BLUE/WHITE/BROWN 4-Piece Bathroom Set: 2-Rugs/Mats, 1-Fabric Shower Curtain, 12-Fabric Covered Ring

BLUE/WHITE/BROWN 4-Piece Bathroom Set: 2-Rugs/Mats, 1-Fabric Shower Curtain, 12-Fabric Covered Rings PLUS FREE Clear Vinyl Liner!I wanted something bright and "cheery" for my bathroom, in the blue and brown color scheme.When I saw this, I immediately loved it.The matching contour rug and bath mat are great too.Highly recommend.

The bathroom set is great, looks awesome. If there is one thing I could suggest and the seller may not have the choice, is that you not sell it with the plastic shower curtain rings. They are very delicate and break easily. I have replace the plastic rings with brushed nickel rings and I think it looks better. I know by experience, but other than that love it.

Buy BLUE/WHITE/BROWN 4-Piece Bathroom Set: 2-Rugs/Mats, 1-Fabric Shower Curtain, 12-Fabric Covered Ring Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment