Patch Magic 72-Inch by 72-Inch Nautical Cz Shower Curtain

Patch Magic 72-Inch by 72-Inch Nautical Cz Shower CurtainThis item looked a bit more pastel in the photos than it does in real life, which does matter. I'm not sure I would've ordered it had I seen it in person first. But it is a good quality product and is still kinda cute in my opinion. My husband is a sailor, that is he loves his sail boat and all things to do with sailing, so I thought he's like it. The colors are fine and look good, but not as smooth/pastel as the photos appear.

I was very surprised at the high quality of this shower curtain.Anyone who comes over and used that bathroom compliments it.It looks like it was hand sewn.I highly recommend this shower curtain.

Buy Patch Magic 72-Inch by 72-Inch Nautical Cz Shower Curtain Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment