Tremblay Small Scale Scroll Bathroom Shower Curtain

Tremblay Small Scale Scroll Bathroom Shower Curtain, BrownArrived on time and was the right item. The fabric is thick. This is a quality item. You can't go wrong.

This shower curtain is just what I had been looking for! I had searched and searched and was only finding black and white. It was very hard to tell the exact colors(except for the black)from the picture online, but I took a chance and ordered it anyway. I'm so glad I did! It has a black background and the swirls are cream and taupe. Just the colors I was looking for. The fabric is 100% cotton and seems very sturdy. The only thing I'm a little skeptical on is that it says dry clean only. But it states that in the item description, so I knew that prior to ordering.

Okay so now fast forward about six hours. I just took a shower and while I was in there I noticed I could see the light coming in one tiny little spot, a lot more than anywhere else on the curtain. So I checked it out and found a small hole in the fabric. I'm not a happy camper:( I will send it back and order another of the same, hoping for better results this time.

Buy Tremblay Small Scale Scroll Bathroom Shower Curtain Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment