Trend Lab 2 Piece Dr. Seuss Frame Set, One Fish Two Fish

Trend Lab 2 Piece Dr. Seuss Frame Set, One Fish Two FishThese are really cute picture frames and compliment the wall clock well but I am a little disappointed in the lazy way they were put together. I think this company lacks quality control... The ribbon hangers aren't the same length which looks odd when placed right next to each other (which is how I want them displayed). One of the ribbons is twisted and the other was put on backwards so the matte side shows rather than the glossy side. There was also a spot on the blue line that is missing paint. All these things aren't horribly noticeable but it is a little irritating and for the price I was expecting better quality.

When opening the picture frames it was very clear there is a hairline fracture on one of the frames. The crack is very evident and can be easily seen along the wording on the frame. I am very disappointed because this is for my son's nursery. I would appreciate someone contacting me asap about this issue.

Buy Trend Lab 2 Piece Dr. Seuss Frame Set, One Fish Two Fish Now

I am very pleased with this purchase.Doing a Jack and Jill bath in our new house and I may end up ordering another set I love these so much.

Read Best Reviews of Trend Lab 2 Piece Dr. Seuss Frame Set, One Fish Two Fish Here

I purchased these for our bathroom to go with Pottery Barn's Dr. Suess towel and shower curtain and they couldn't be more adorable!Definitely a good buy for the price.

Want Trend Lab 2 Piece Dr. Seuss Frame Set, One Fish Two Fish Discount?

Loved this product when it came in. They look much better in person and bigger than I thought. Fair price for this product. Will look adorable in my twin nephews nursery decorated in Dr. Suess

0 comments:

Post a Comment