DENY Designs Madart Out West Shower Curtain, 69-Inch by 72-Inch

DENY Designs Madart Out West Shower Curtain, 69-Inch by 72-InchThought this would be yarn dyed, but it was printed on one side and not the other.That would have been OK, but the colors were also not what we'd expected from the photo.The photo on here shows crisp, bright colors, but the curtain I received was much darker, less vibrant and more sort of a tie dyed look, with the colors bleeding all over.It's not fresh and beautiful, like I'd wanted, but more sort of tacky.I should have expected this...the truth is, this could have gone either way; gorgeous and amazing or super tacky.It's super tacky and going back after hanging for all of 3 minutes.I also expected it to be thicker.It's very thin material.I know this is coming across as totally persnickety, but it's just nothing like the photo, imho.This company and its products gets high reviews, so if you're attracted to the look, try it out.Somebody must like it.

I love, love, love it!!! It is heavy duty and so beautiful:) I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a good shower curtain....

Buy DENY Designs Madart Out West Shower Curtain, 69-Inch by 72-Inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment