Park B. Smith Stones Watershed Shower Curtain, Antique Silver

Park B. Smith Stones Watershed Shower Curtain, Antique SilverI only gave it 4 stars because it's a little pricey, but most fabric curtains are. But, I absolutely love it though because it is chic and is a great and classy addition to my bathroom.

I like the pattern which matched the colors I wanted. Overall it does its job. I only wish the printing was on both sides of the curtain where it is only on one side. Other than that no complaints.

Buy Park B. Smith Stones Watershed Shower Curtain, Antique Silver Now

I definitely recommend this shower curtain.It is very stylish looking and does what it is supposed to do.I have gotten many compliments on it.

Read Best Reviews of Park B. Smith Stones Watershed Shower Curtain, Antique Silver Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment