City Scene Shower Curtain, Branches

City Scene Shower Curtain, Branches BlackContrary to another review, this item comes out of the package looking identical in color and texture to the picture.The design on it is exactly as shown in the picture.I almost did not order it due to the color being off comment, but i find it's a perfect match.As for it not having a sheen, the description says it's 100% cotton, not cotton sateen.Cotton will not have a sheen, and usually is not sheer either.

I recommend this product to be 100% accurate by the picture and description listed.



I bought the bedspread and wanted to use these shower curtains as drapes.Both products look very nice together, but the shower curtains are a little short to use as drapes.Wish the company would make matching drapes with the bedspread.Or at least give the length in the description.

Buy City Scene Shower Curtain, Branches Now



I absolutely loved this shower curtain before I ordered it! But when I recieved it the color is totally off! It is a really light blue, and it doesn't have a sheer, shiny like look to it either like the picture. Also, it seems the branch design goes up higher then the pic! Overall I was not pleased at all!

Read Best Reviews of City Scene Shower Curtain, Branches Here

As someone already noted, the picture can be a little deceiving. Though the color is still black, it doesn't have a sheer, shiny look at all.. In fact, it looks like regular cloth. Additionally, I was under the impression that the leaves were supposed to be silver, but they're white. That said, the curtain still looks okay. But had I known what it actually looked like, I would not have bought it. Hopefully this helps someone.

Want City Scene Shower Curtain, Branches Discount?



The quality of this shower curtain is exceptional and it looks fantastic with black bathroom rugs and some accessories. I am very happy with it and reccomend it for anyone looking for a change from the usual bland old bathroom colors!

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment