Park B. Smith Circle Central Shower Curtain, White/Green

Park B. Smith Circle Central Shower Curtain, White/GreenNo problems with the curtain. It looks exactly as pictured.The curtain can be used without a liner due to the material it's made out of, but I have one anyway.No complaints with it.



Since there is no review for these I figured I'd write one.

The item doesn't come with any hooks so please buy hooks before hand. Also the packaging was ok. I'm satisfied with this shower curtain, it's nothing extraordinary and it looked like a great idea in the picture. I haven't had many people over to compliment but you must wish me luck so I do. I think it was an alright purchase for the price. I used to have plain white shower curtains and those lasted me for a year until they started smelling fowl.

Anyway, the shower curtains were an alright purchase, maybe a touch expensive, overall I'm satisfied if not mesmerized.

Buy Park B. Smith Circle Central Shower Curtain, White/Green Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment