Zenith Builder Series Screw Mount Shower Rod, 60 Inches, White

Zenith Builder Series Screw Mount Shower Rod, 60 Inches, WhiteI owned a Wal-Mart "tension" shower curtain rod before investing in this product.After this lousy product fell on my head getting out of the shower one night, I made a commitment to myself to seek out the most sturdy, reliable and cost effective shower curtain rod I could find.I had to look no further than the good people at Zenith Bath Products.Zenith advertised the Builder Series Rod on Amazon.The simplicity of this product immediately grabbed my attention.

The Rod bolts into your wall......Enough said.Gone are the days of inferior products from Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, Wal-Mart or K-mart that fall out of the wall.Pass that garbage tension rod up at the store that mounts to nothing and has a spring bust in the middle of your shower falling down or more importantly on your head!Like any God loving American, I take my cleanliness seriously, so I don't need my shower time interrupted with some pathetic product that can't hold itself up falling on me and causing a slight injury.

Putting this thing up is one of the easiest enjoyable home improvement experiences I've had.Use a stud, or screw into drywall using the wall anchors enclosed within the product.Zenith has everything ready to go for you right there in the package.The rod itself comes at a 60" length.Use a hacksaw to trim it down to size if needed.When my rod was mounted I was taken aback at how easy it was for my shower curtain to flow freely without a seem straight down the pole to the other end of the wall.Only a Ritz Carlton Hotel or possibly the White House would have a product custom made for their shower.Treat yourself to the same luxury.Know that after proper placement of your rod into the holes of the wall with screws, a small dog or chimp could do chin-ups in the middle of it because the shower rod is so sturdy.

What did I pay for this product?$11.88.......Why are you still reading this?Buy a Zenith Rod NOW!!!

The rod was longer than I thought so I cut it down in size. It works great in the RV.

Buy Zenith Builder Series Screw Mount Shower Rod, 60 Inches, White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment