Artecnica Until Dawn Curtain White

Artecnica Until Dawn Curtain WhiteI received my curtain in lime color, and it's just beautiful, goes perfect with my decor. But essentially it's made of thick paper, like a card stock, and tears relatively easily, so if you have any animals or little children, this would be ruined in no time. I'd recommend hanging it in a place where there isn't too much foot traffic.

FOLLOW UP (April 2, 2008): OK, I've had this curtain for couple of years now. It's still gorgeous, but it's been hanging from a metal rod and by now the shape is distorted a bit, it's not straight/flat any more, it curved in places and the edges are bent up. I have no children or pets and nobody's been touching the curtain, it just took its own shape. I've tried many times to bend it back into its original straight line, but it doesn't work. The curtain is made out of tyvek, the same material some of the envelopes are made of, you know those that don't tear, usually express or larger size envelopes. I still highly recommend this!

I first saw the Until Dawn curtain at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. It's really eye-catching up close. The curtain is made of Tyvek, the same stuff the big U.S. Postal Service envelopes are made of, so it's actually more durable than paper, but you don't want to put it in a high-traffic area. (I can see dogs, cats and kids shredding or staining it pretty quickly.) Think of it as a giant piece of hanging art -because that's really what it is, though you can use it as a room divider, window panel or even a shower curtain (with a liner, of course). My curtain, which I use to separate my dining area and den, is white on both sides, so it goes with the decor in both rooms. The laser-cut design is just a great visual element and it has a lot of impact.

Buy Artecnica Until Dawn Curtain White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment