Ex-Cell Home Fashions EVA Shower Curtain

Ex-Cell Home Fashions By Appointment Poppies EVA Shower CurtainThis shower curtain is very pretty, good quality, and priced well.

The background is white with a very pleasing parchment effect that makes the curtain look even heavier than it is. Although the vinyl is smooth, even up close you would swear that if you touched it, it would feel textured. The best thing about it is that it ties in with almost any pink, coral, blue, green or lavender since it has such a nice color scheme.

The vinyl is sturdy and has never pulled apart at he grommets, even after several years of use.

I like this curtain so much that every few years when I need to replace it, I end up buying the same one! (The curtains have never worn out, but I have never really mastered the art of keeping a shower curtain clean, so I replace it every 5 years or so when it gets icky at the bottom).

I see there are several styles in this shower curtain line, and I may branch out beyond this one pattern next time around. The dragonfly pattern looks especially pretty....

I bought the leaf pattern shower curtain and wasn't sure if I would like it because it's hard to see in the photo.The leaves are a grayish green color and the background is a translucent frosted white. It's a little more translucent than I expected, but I still like it. It's good for letting light in the shower. I am just using the curtain by itself, but it's lightweight enough to be used as a nice shower curtain liner too.

Buy Ex-Cell Home Fashions EVA Shower Curtain Now

I bought the poppies shower curtain. I'm surprised at how soft it is! and of course, completely odor free!

The pic makes the background look white, but it's actually translucent, with a sort of rice paper effect in the background... so the light shines through yet allows for modesty.It really lightens up the bath nicely.

A review here mentioned they had issues with the design coming off when they washed it.So before hanging, I tested a corner with scrubbing bubbles and then 409.The design was not affected in any way.

Had I found this shower curtain in person I would have expected to pay close to twice what they are charging here.

Read Best Reviews of Ex-Cell Home Fashions EVA Shower Curtain Here

Update: Just learned something. If you want an odor-free shower curtain, buy one marked "EVA". This is not a brand or design name, it's the material: ethylene vinyl acetate. That's what makes this curtain great; soft, flexible and odor-free.

I'm here to look for a new design. I've had "poppies" for 10 years but am finally tired of it. (That's about 10 actual curtains, because they do eventually get too dirty to clean.) Can anyone tell me if the dragonfly one is lavender like it looks in the picture?

These Ex-Cell curtains are great. As someone here said, they feel a bit rubberized. This means if you slightly press them against the wall and tub, they kind-of stick, preventing water from getting out. They're fairly heavy, but soft, not stiff and slippery like hotel curtains. They don't blow around at all.

They have NO odor. Before I found these, I'd buy curtains that smelled so bad I put them outside and the smell was still horrible a year later and I'd have to throw them out. Wasted a lot of money on bad curtains.

Want Ex-Cell Home Fashions EVA Shower Curtain Discount?



I love this curtain.It is strong and actually feels like it's made of a type of rubber -not made of the standard plastic/vinyl that shower curtains are usually made of.Colors and design are very pretty.I had a previous curtain that I purchased from Target and I LOVED it !!!However one day I decided to wash it, even though it never mildewed.So I washed it with bleach, as I've always washed all other curtains. All my other curtains were a solid color. Unfortunately, the bleach bleached out a good portion of the colors on the curtain.So I found this one on Amazon. I daily spray the bottom of the curtain with shower cleaner to prevent mildew. I find that doing this to this curtain makes the color run a bit, as I see pink on the side of my tub where the shower curtain lays.(This didn't happen with the Target curtain.)It doesn't stain the tub though, and so far I haven't noticed any of the pink flowers losing color. Anyway, I definitely won't be washing this curtain, or if I do, I certainly won't use bleach.Overall, a very beautiful curtain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment