Creative Bath Products Inc. S1043MULT Meow Shower Curtain, Multicolored

Creative Bath Products Inc. S1043MULT Meow Shower Curtain, MulticoloredI was wanting to update my bathroom.I am a cat lover (lily and Emma)and really liked the color and pattern of the curtain. I also bought the cat shower hooks that completed the "Meow" look. The shower curtain looks even better than the picture.There are a lot of colors you can use from the curtain for towels. It also is a cloth curtain instead of plastic which really adds to its look. My cat themed bathroom started with this curtain.

This is a high quality fabric shower curtain. The colors suit our preferences, which run to yellows and orange, with enough variation to add interest. The cats are cute. We do use this with a clear liner to keep it from getting wet and possibly moldy. Only downside is that it lets no light into the shower stall, and we don't have a window or light in there. I solve this by pushing the curtain to the middle from both ends (we use 2 rods for the 2 curtains, so this works for us; would not work if you use the dual hooks) when we take a shower, then respreading the curtain after. This is actually a backup to the one we already have, we like it that much! Actually have the entire bath set in this design.

Buy Creative Bath Products Inc. S1043MULT Meow Shower Curtain, Multicolored Now



...because it is folded in the package, it needs to laundered. i washed it in cold but think i may have to IRON it-GAD! Currently hanging up albeit damp, but it is very fresh and cheery. i AM a cat person and my "bath" is decorated in all things "cats". Colors go well with deep forest green carpet and all my crazy kitty stuff. If it hadn't wrinkled, i'd give it 5 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Creative Bath Products Inc. S1043MULT Meow Shower Curtain, Multicolored Here

When I received this curtain I realized that the pattern was printed upside-down on the curtain. As in, the holes for the hooks were at the bottom and the cats were upside-down. I don't know if the factory has absolutely no quality control as this is not okay. I can't believe they thought I would accept this.

Want Creative Bath Products Inc. S1043MULT Meow Shower Curtain, Multicolored Discount?

This was the Cat's Meow!!!! I was very happy with the details and bright colors. And very happy that there was more of the color green (my favorite) than I could tell from the picture on the computer

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment