Jacquard 100% Polyester Fabric Shower Curtain

Carnation Home Fashions Jacquard Circles Fabric Shower Curtain, WhiteI am always satisfied with products from Amazon, but this curtain was the first exception.

The shipment was fast, the pattern looked great. However,

1. When I hung it, I noticed that it was much shorter than my previous curtain. I measured the length and found that it was 69 inches instead of 72.

2. There were a couple of small light gray stains in the middle of the curtain, which were easily noticeable.

3. The upper width was shorter than the lower width. (The curtain was not a rectangle.) This made the pattern look odd.

Amazon refunded the money really quickly, which I appreciated.

There isn't anything special about this shower curtain, except that it's simple and very well made. It feels like it's made out of thicker material, so hopefully will last a long time. We were just looking for a plain brown shower curtain, and I think the embroidered circles make it look very chic.

Buy Jacquard 100% Polyester Fabric Shower Curtain Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment