Black & Gray Stripe Fabric Bathroom Bath Shower Curtain

Black & Gray Stripe Fabric Bathroom Bath Shower CurtainI'm extremely pleased with this black and gray stripe fabric shower curtain. Judging from the photograph, I thought that the chevron striping was sewn into the fabric. It is not. The texture is printed and the fabric is as smooth as silk. Also from the photo, the curtain appears to be opaque, but when back lit by a window above the shower, the light shows through and highlights the chevron stripes...a very nice effect. With a price less than what was available in the box stores, I'm very happy with this purchase.

I am happy with this product. I like the design. I think I was expecting something different because when I think of a fabric shower curtain this wasn't what I had in mind. I wish it was a little bit nicer quality, but overall I'm still pretty happy with it.

Buy Black & Gray Stripe Fabric Bathroom Bath Shower Curtain Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment