Double-sided Shower Curtain Hooks - Bathroom Hardware - White (Quantity 12)

Double-sided Shower Curtain Hooks - Bathroom Hardware - WhiteI searched and searched for white double-sided hooks and I'm so glad I came across these.They slide nicely along the rod and both the curtain and the liner stay on the hooks.I am not a fan of plastic but I am pleased with these.

I like to wash the microfiber shower liner frequently and it was always ahassle to remove and reinstall with my old rings.I just wanted plain white double hook rings, which can be somewhat hard to find.These are exactly what I wanted and, now that I know how great they are, I will buy another set for the other shower.

Buy Double-sided Shower Curtain Hooks - Bathroom Hardware - White (Quantity 12) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment