5 ft. Crescent Shower Rod - White

5 ft. Crescent Shower Rod - WhiteThe crescent shower rod makes taking a shower a dream, because I no longer feel the shower curtain clinging to me.It makes your shower seem much bigger than it is.I love the new found space.

I think this is GREAT and it doesn't matter the weight of the shower curtain...it will not stick to you.What a relief!As adverttised, it also prevents leaks at the walls.I recommend it for everyone who has a shower curtain.

Buy 5 ft. Crescent Shower Rod - White Now



If you have a shower with limited space this is the shower rod for you. I have a travel trailer and the showers in these units are OK but this shower rod added and extra 4 inches in the shower area. I will install one in every camper or motor home I purchase. Will alsorecommend to anyone who owns one.

Read Best Reviews of 5 ft. Crescent Shower Rod - White Here



We are putting in a new corner Jacuzzi tub and this is going to be great since we don't have room for a seperate shower. The rod is just right!! Recommend highly.

Want 5 ft. Crescent Shower Rod - White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment