Fish Playground

Saturday Knight LTD Fish Playground Red and Blue Shower Curtain Hook, Set of 12most people buy these for their children, but being a fish lover and child at heart, I bought them for myself. I didn't purchase these on Amazon, rather I saw them here and then ran into the set at an overstock store. The colors are very bright and cheery! The material doesn't feel cheap in any way. The color of the towels are muted which makes the little embroidered fish stand out nicely. Can't wait to see them all set up in my new bathroom!

I have yet to buy the shower curtain, so I can't speak for it.

Thick, soft, big!!!!

Great Kids bath product wish they had more to choose from. Would be nice if company would send to US military at FPO APO boxes.

Buy Fish Playground Now

Beautiful shower curtain that is full of bright colors! It looks great is my daughters bathroom. Lots of pink for my girlie girl!

Read Best Reviews of Fish Playground Here

Survived many falls on the floor without cracking or chipping, so I highly recommend for toddlers with slippery hands.Cute too!

Want Fish Playground Discount?

These towels are so cute!They will go perfectly with my undersea shower curtain and fish rug I just bought.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment